25+ years experience in Technology, Media & Technology / Internet sector
Landry Fevre has extensive telecommunications, media and technology experience having split his career between industry and market research, specialising in the telecom and media industry.
Landry Fevre has held a wide range of strategic and market intelligence roles with NBN Co, Vodafone, IDC and other leading firms such as Reuters, Telstra, Sanofi.
Formally Australia’s leading telecommunication industry analysts with IDC. Landry’s experience spans across multiple countries in Asia Pacific over his 25+ year career with the last 20 years in Australia.
Landry is a regular contributor to country reports published by The Economist Intelligence Unit covering the Technology industry sector across Asia-Pacific (Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand,..)
Selected recent projects:
- Asia Pacific Telecoms Report covering the Telecoms sector across Asia Pacific (Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam)
- Contributor to country reports published by The Economist Intelligence Unit covering the Technology industry sector across Asia-Pacific
- Strategic advisor to infrastructure funds on the acquisition of digital infrastructure providers: fibre networks, mobile towers, data centres
- Investment opportunity assessment for a leading investment bank
- Strategic briefings to pension funds and institutional investors (30+) about the NBN and telecom market dynamics
- Growth strategy to digital infrastructure providers
- Geospatial intelligence
Telecoms Industry Report